{Footprints} 3 new beams of Express AM22 @80e !!

some news abt raduga:

===================

Yesterday 10:39:04 Raduga-Internet service opens two new satellites Yamal

Raduga-Internet from Monday, September 7, 2015 officially opened two new service on the satellites Yamal-402 (55 ° E) and Yamal-401 (90 ° E).

In addition to which has become a popular tariff "Just", "Urgent" and "stability" line of tariff plans for new satellites including tariffs without limitation web-traffic "Available" and "uniform" as well as the possibility of unlimited download during the night.

To connect to the service using compact equipment Belgian manufacturer NewTec antenna with a diameter of 0.75 m. The data is transferred in the Ku-band. Speed ​​- up to 16 Mbit / s in the channel from the satellite to the subscriber and up to 768 kbit / s from the subscriber to the satellite.

Ok dear it,s important i donot use sharp lnb but i have so bukhar ke bad jab tabiet accha hogi shap lnb me kosis karenge..again thanks swal bro for valuable gauid....

Vijay bro, if you try little then you can also get 4 feet dish easily in Delhi,
But this sat is not much of use until some good channels not coming.

What ab raduga if comes it will be very good new bez all three footprint covers my area so raduga will be catched by small dish..any signal improvement gssran bhai...

Yestreday night, I was not getting d signal.

Sometimes, signal came for only 1 second, and then dissapeared. :wall

May be my dish moved due to wind :huh :u

or may be d signal decreased. :s

shawl_who said:
where, I dont see any threads from him. :shy
he is not a member of any forum, he is friend of Vijay bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock