for dish tv expert........what about dreambox and dish tv pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUNJABIVEER

Reaction score
it is my query for my dish tv expert friend...
1. is it paring of dreambox and dish tv smart card is possible????

2... i am asking paring without *****

Your problem have been forwarded to the dream box expert, Asif javaid... pl wait for his reply...

I have sent Pvt message to Asif bhai for details and to help you. The link to the thread on helpline is given... He is currently offline.. He will reply, once he is online.

Thanks

PUNJABIVEER said:

dear friend

if you want to use card in dreambox, you need to purchase unpaired card of dish tv true hd and it will work in dreambox but in dreambox hd
not in dreambox 500s.

furthermore, in your HD dreambox it must be M TUNER , because L TUNER donot tune HD CHANNELS and the symbol rate of any frequency which is more from 27500 is also not tune.

for example Dish tv true HD frequency is 12522 v 40700
here symbol rate is 40700 so normal tuner it will not tune.

if any question in your mind donot hesitate and ask by post i try to reply.

thanks

ASIF JAVAID said:
PUNJABIVEER said:

dear friend

if you want to use card in dreambox, you need to purchase unpaired card of dish tv true hd and it will work in dreambox but in dreambox hd
not in dreambox 500s.

furthermore, in your HD dreambox it must be M TUNER , because L TUNER donot tune HD CHANNELS and the symbol rate of any frequency which is more from 27500 is also not tune.

for example Dish tv true HD frequency is 12522 v 40700
here symbol rate is 40700 so normal tuner it will not tune.

if any question in your mind donot hesitate and ask by post i try to reply.

thanks

Dear Asif Bhai,
Plz help me my DIsh TV Un- paired card is not giving ECM after getting recharged once get blocked! Now it's active but not showing picture Black screen only. I have got it refreshed from dealer but no use! Can you guide / help me in this regards ? Thanks
I am using it in DM 500S

dear friend

as i told you in your other thread that if you put this in dish tv box , and it paired then it will not work in dreambox.

i think it technically problem, because if it unpaired before and you are using in dreambox and after renew it must work.

thanks

ASIF JAVAID said:
dear friend

as i told you in your other thread that if you put this in dish tv box , and it paired then it will not work in dreambox.

i think it technically problem, because if it unpaired before and you are using in dreambox and after renew it must work.

thanks

Sir G, need help how to bring it back......any technique plz :)

sorry dear i have no idea about that, but from where you make renew they must know how it possible.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock