for dish tv expert........what about dreambox and dish tv pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asif Bhai,

Can you please tell me what do you mean by unpaired Dish TV HD card? Just one week ago I brought a new Di*h TV HD receiver from India. Card was never inserted to STB. But when I activated it and put it in Dreambox 800HD with CCCam 2.2.1, no channels...only black screen. Card is activated for sure. I have already given 5 times refresh. But no result.

AlanDS said:
Asif Bhai,

Can you please tell me what do you mean by unpaired Dish TV HD card? Just one week ago I brought a new Di*h TV HD receiver from India. Card was never inserted to STB. But when I activated it and put it in Dreambox 800HD with CCCam 2.2.1, no channels...only black screen. Card is activated for sure. I have already given 5 times refresh. But no result.

it will not work with Dreambox until it will not make unpaired, this is paired card with your Dish tv box.

when you want to use in dreambox , purchase only card it is unpaired card.

thanks

I talked with dealer and di*h tv offers two options

1) The same paired card can be activated on another box in case the original STB has blown up.
2) Buying the new card as a replacement to old card.

I think the second method would be safer as per your suggestion.

Thanks Asif bhai for your valuable info...

Dear friend

unpaired card is took as you mention on second option.

and it is unpaired card, this card you can use in dreambox hd

thanks

Dear Asif can u send contact for somebody who will provide a new subscription without any MASLA.

Dear friend

i am in saudia, one of my friend go to vacation at that time when i purchase i told him the detail how he can get the card, and he bring from there for me.

so sorry dear i donot know the shop or dealer name.

thanks

Yes in india when they dish guy comes to fix it, the card has a plastic covering. And the receiver comes in it's own box. Yes I live in abudhabi.

wind0zer said:
Yes in india when they dish guy comes to fix it, the card has a plastic covering. And the receiver comes in it's own box. Yes I live in abudhabi.
The card which comes with the box doesn't works. You need to look for other card...

@Asif

I brought that replacement card and tried it in dreambox(It is swapped and activated)... Still its not working. Black screen... Is there any special config needed for that card?

Dear friend

below is the configration for dreambox, it is very simple and easy

Turn on the CCcam emu. and put the channel Zee news.
Wait 15-20 minutes initially .. dont change the channel.
It will start decoding.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock