For sale - Avermedia Pvr - Records tata sky, dth shows on pen drive - works without p

techspark

Reaction score
Selling my two month old Avermedia Game capture HD recorder. 10/10 condition - just used for few hours. Comes with box and everything.

22months warranty also left.

I am selling it as i need cash.

It records from tata sky and other dth which has component out (red green blue color output ports)

Connection works like this --> Component out (rgb output) from your stb >> rgb input on avermedia >> rgb ouput from avermedia >> rgb input on ur tv

I have tested with tata sky SD and HD+ boxes. If you live in mumbai you can test with your set top box before buying.

You can transfer recordings to ur pc , it records in mp4 format and comes with remote + all cables. You just need one pen drive to record.

You can also transfer your old recordings from your tata sky or reliance dvr to pc by recording them with this.

It also records xbox 360 and ps3 games.

Price is Rs 8300/- (i got for rs9800 and its available for rs10300 on flipkart)
Email me on [email protected] || Location : Mumbai || You can buy by cash or bank transfer and i can also ship it to ur location.

See specs here : http://www.avermedia.com/product/ProductDetail.aspx?Id=556

p1000110pu.jpg

p1000108y.jpg

p1000113m.jpg

RE: For sale - Avermedia Pvr - Records tata sky, dth shows on pen drive - works witho

techspark said:
Selling my two month old Avermedia Game capture HD recorder. 10/10 condition - just used for few hours. Comes with box and everything.

22months warranty also left.

I am selling it as i need cash.

It records from tata sky and other dth which has component out (red green blue color output ports)

Connection works like this --> Component out (rgb output) from your stb >> rgb input on avermedia >> rgb ouput from avermedia >> rgb input on ur tv

I have tested with tata sky SD and HD+ boxes. If you live in mumbai you can test with your set top box before buying.

You can transfer recordings to ur pc , it records in mp4 format and comes with remote + all cables. You just need one pen drive to record.

You can also transfer your old recordings from your tata sky or reliance dvr to pc by recording them with this.

It also records xbox 360 and ps3 games.

Price is Rs 8300/- (i got for rs9800 and its available for rs10300 on flipkart)
Email me on [email protected] || Location : Mumbai || You can buy by cash or bank transfer and i can also ship it to ur location.

See specs here : http://www.avermedia.com/product/ProductDetail.aspx?Id=556

p1000110pu.jpg

p1000108y.jpg

p1000113m.jpg

Nice one... if it has HDMI support, I will plan to buy to use with my D2H HD STB.. But I am in Chennai..

Re: For sale - Avermedia Pvr - Records tata sky, dth shows on pen drive -

Does recorded video is of hd quality?

does it record promogram with multi language also.
what about connecting hdd

Re: RE: For sale - Avermedia Pvr - Records tata sky, dth shows on pen drive -

me_saket said:
Does recorded video is of hd quality?

does it record promogram with multi language also.
what about connecting hdd

Yes it records full hd video n recorded video is of hd quality.

You can connect external usb hard disk ( usb 3.0 n usb 2.0 both work)
Or you can also install 2.5inch internal hard disk.

I'm not sure what u mean by multi language ???

Re: RE: For sale - Avermedia Pvr - Records tata sky, dth shows on pen drive

Nice one... if it has HDMI support, I will plan to buy to use with my D2H HD STB.. But I am in Chennai..
It does not have hdmi input but u can record hd video even through component rgb port...which hd stb u hv??...it should hv component out or u can use hdmi to component cable...but not sure if that will work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock