Four New Channels added on Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 15,848
Gssran said:
Now it's changed to 363, earlier its added at 359.
ok i just checked now and found it to be 363... sometimes they change LCN after addition :gn

few ss from me.

fox action movies is not part of my pack. i like to activate fox action movies but i cant. :':)':)'(

called cc and they first informed that the channel not available in TS platform. :skd:skd:skd

after i gave the LCN details they said that they will check it and would arrange a callback. :rofl:rofl:rofl

few minutes back got a call from TS and finally they accepted that the channel has been added. :hehe:hehe:hehe

they said that their portal has not updated and will add the channel to my pack as and when it gets updated and then call me for confirmation. :):):)

nice snaps guys, congrats tata sky viewers !! :)

happy news guys, and fast share.. :eek:hya :eek:hya

exactly as madhan bro told, same happened to me too.. :wall

they don't even know which channel added .... :angry

yeah buddy.... i think before they update their website.. they need to update the CC desk so that customers can avail the channel

this actually creates a bad image on the cc

this is the 2nd time happened to me, means they first told no no not added then we have to confirm the lcn.. they ask their technical team and then say sorry sir.. lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock