Seeking Help Frame drops in Sony BBC earth HD

Tata Sky customer care never understand your actual issue. After waiting for Sony BBC Earth frame drop issue to resolve by itself, I finally decided to contact chat support. But they were in denial stating everything is fine at their end. This guy did not even understand what frame drop is.
What's your stb model?

I’m also having the same issue. It’s so bad that I can literally see the logo flickering with my eyes.:sleepy2: This happened previously also, 3 or 4 months back. Hope they will fix it soon like last time.

I’m also having the same issue. It’s so bad that I can literally see the logo flickering with my eyes.:sleepy2: This happened previously also, 3 or 4 months back. Hope they will fix it soon like last time.
I don't know if TS has even realised there's an issue. I think everyone should contact customer care to make them aware of the issue. Mine was second futile attempt yesterday then I gave up as they wouldn't understand or acknowledge the issue. Only if someone could contact engineer working in TS and explain to them about the issue.

Just an hour ago I checked Sony BBC Earth HD, and the channel appears to be fixed for me. No weird frames skipping or logo flickering.

Please post here, if any of you guys are still facing the issue. If the issue is still there for few peoples then it might be related to the STB. Though I’m not an expert, there are many experts on this forum they might be able to point out the issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock