Free preview of Channels

pphanse81 said:
E.g. If I subscribe to one of the offers mentioned, after free free period will pack get removed automatically or will my balance get deducted? On previous occasions my balance got deducted..don't know whether it has changed now or not?? :'(

Deduction will start after the free viewing period for daily basis.
U have to manually call cc to deactivate the offer.

pphanse81 said:
E.g. If I subscribe to one of the offers mentioned, after free free period will pack get removed automatically or will my balance get deducted? On previous occasions my balance got deducted..don't know whether it has changed now or not?? :'(

After expiry for free period, your balance will be [email protected]/day incase u activate the bollywood dhamaka pack i.e. channels zee action, movies ok &zee premiere and there is also a lock in period of 30 days i.e. you can't decactivate the offer pack before 30 days.

shawl_who said:
Deduction will start after the free viewing period for daily basis.
U have to manually call cc to deactivate the offer.

They should provide such offers as add-on under the "add chota pack".

:no, there is no lock-in period. One can simply call the cc and deactivate the offer, there n then.

shawl_who said:
:no, there is no lock-in period. One can simply call the cc and deactivate the offer, there n then.

may be there is no lock in period for this offer, thanks for update, shawl bro.

Before activating all T&C should be checked properly contacting CC.
Seems DBR concept is elusive to customers..

Airtel is number 1 DTH in providing such offers. I wish Dish tv also follow same steps ;-)

this is kind of getting customer to trap, how many will remember to call CC exactly after free preview period to deactivate, some may even continue :lol

airtel being in mobile services, replicates same tactic they follow to pre-paid customers, so beware of them

pphanse81 said:
They should provide such offers as add-on under the "add chota pack".

90 % free offers available on chota pack too,may be one two missed.so no need to cc.just add it from chotta pack and remove anytime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock