French open add on hd service now added

"French Open Add on HD" Added on Tatasky @ LCN 423

38265d45b5c42dab824675a11b668732.jpg

RE: "French Open Add on HD" Added on Tatasky @ LCN 423

Gssran said:
in that case they can do same with other sports too,
Like give direct money to super sports for SA cricket matches,& other brodcaster & remove ten sports channels,[emoji12][emoji12]
Sir i was just speculating...

The above pic shows the its an exclusive content for TATA sky and nowhere the branding of neo sports/Prime is used.. whch means its not sourced from neo.. for eg.. if the content was sourced from star sports.. they named the service ss add on hd service.. i would appreciate the comments on my views frm the esteemed ddf members

Awesome Snapshots Guys :luv

sagurathod said:
in which package it is available

You need to subscribe to 'Combo Neo' add-on, Rs. 70 per month. Then you can watch this 'French open Add on HD' channel along with 2 Neo channels. HD fee is not required to view this.

tatasky_2006 said:
The above pic shows the its an exclusive content for TATA sky and nowhere the branding of neo sports/Prime is used.. whch means its not sourced from neo.. for eg.. if the content was sourced from star sports.. they named the service ss add on hd service.. i would appreciate the comments on my views frm the esteemed ddf members
Post from a ts fan:d

if its not sourced from neo.. they might complain because they have the exclusive telecast rights for this region & it will impact their ad revenues... i think Tatasky is getting the feed from Neo or they have their permission and giving it only to those who have subscribed to Neo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock