French Open HD Available on LCN:89 (No longer Available As The Event is Over..)

RE: Neo HD Available on LCN: 89

lol...just by adding this channel ppl are comparing Dish TV IN to Tata Sky...

your naivety humors me.... its like comparing David and Goliath :lol:lol:skd:wall:wall

Regards,

tatasky_2006

Updated ss now neo hd showing French open

b8Ksgpw.jpg

Now French open showing in programme guide

XXz6zT3.jpg

Greate update Rom1moR bro..

UCBLK said:
OMG Awasme Update Bro, [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

UCBLK bro.. I can see you shared images of Rom1moR in other forum with credits to him.. But anyway it is a kind of copy... I am not sure if you informed Rom1moR that you are using his images in other forum... I have never seen you doing this type of things earlier.. I hope you will not do this in future..

tatasky_2006 said:

your naivety humors me.... its like comparing David and Goliath :lol:lol:skd:wall:wall
Why u posted this kind of thing bro,they are happy because of this addition and they didn't said anything wrong about Tata Sky in this thread,so why are u saying wrong about Dish TV :s:s
Let them enjoy :):)
Great addition by Dish TV at the right time :clap:clap:tup

tatasky_2006 said:

Regards,

tatasky_2006

Cant you please stop praising Tata sky.. :dodgy You were the one that said after addition of french open hd on tata sky "I want to see other dth users face.." and now when dishtv added.. you are.."your naviety humours me.." btw its easy to achieve the tag of first..but to maintain it for year is very hard..Dishtv maintained it for 5 years..:nj.We dont said anything when tata sky added :hd channels in 2015-16..like NGC Music :hd which were available from years in Dishtv..Then why you are saying like this..Many other bros also use Tata sky..but they also praise other dth's for channel addition and their effort.. :clap :eek:hya but forget praising..You only say rubbish about other dth's..:dodgy :)

No more comparison posts.. All such posts will be deleted and action will be taken on the person who is doing it.. Let us not spoil the threads..

Re: Neo HD Available on LCN: 89

V.Good adtn by dish tv& fast update Rom1 bro.Hope Adtv also add this in comming days

So the French open HD feed is actually coming from neo itself. They should have launched official HD channel instead of this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock