Future of Sun direct

• Thread starter Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1
  • Views Views: Views 1,217

hirffa

Banned
Reaction score
Measat launched succesfully and now its operational .
Satnews Publishers: Daily Satellite News
From this link it indicates that Coverage across Australia, Timor Leste, Papua New Guinea, and the Solomon Islands ONLY....NO INDIA.......

Some says we need to wait for another 4 months to start addition of channels.I don't know how to add channels without enough transponders.
I recently heard that some fresh investigation is going to start against the owners of Sun direct following 2G scandal and as a result they are not interested to buy new transponders right now is another news. The merging of reliance digital tv and sun direct doesnt take place as a result of this scandal and following enquirers is another news.
Time is certainly running out.Migration to HD is going at a faster rate.So i doubt how sun direct will survive in competition.
Today I called customer care to know the HD migration rate they told me some what around 1500+ its very huge when compared to other operators and at the same time all others provide more channels in HD format and in SD format too..
We have waited a long time trusting for a better service.Transponder failure in Insat is something unacceptable and we all sticked with you till now.And you have also changed the satellite position once too.If still having space crunch on transponders then its off poor management work.You should have taken enough background work's to shift to a new angle where enough transponders are available .
Sun direct management forced me to buy a Videocon D2H.Currently I am extremely satisfied with there service.Similary there are many who have shifted to other operators.I know there are millions of users for sun direct but how many active customers is the interesting question.My sun direct service will be disconnected in a weeks time.After discontinuation I have no plan of returning back to sun direct soon.This sort of cases are many.Few actives users will surely push channel owners not to sign contract with sun direct and pay carrier fees.In such a case they have to attract channel owners by low carriage fees and as a result they will be forced to increase there tariff.Again situation will go worse.
Totally a tough time ahead for sun direct team.
Expecting a Better 2015 and not a bitter 2015 from sun direct management team.

Sun direct have the hope for alive? Aircel Maxis case may affect its future and maxis also ready to quit from joined venture

Back
Top Bottom