fyi tv18 will be added on 19th july

• Thread starter Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 72
  • Views Views: Views 9,066
RE: fyi tv18 will be added midnight

Amarjeet said:
I am not blaming him.as he is a respected and trustable member and previous news of nilu brother was true so many times but this time why he failed ???i am astonished???????????

Yes he's usually right but there are times when Airtel gets stuck in some issue and they delay everything. Right now we are facing such a period. Hope they get back to form.

Amarjeet said:
I am not blaming him.as he is a respected and trustable member and previous news of nilu brother was true so many times but this time why he failed ???i am astonished😬😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I dont Know where he got failed coz Info providing is in hands he provide also sms service updated by adtv team .. But channel addition is not in his hands it is in the adtv technical team hands .. They didnt add today (midnit) might be add monday nit whats the big deal in this ..

@nilu bro has posted correct news.. and he hasnt failed :no

He is trustable and reliable member...

fyi addition can be confirmed with sending GET msg, now if adtv tech team doesnt add chnls on required date, what can nilu bro do abt it.. his details r correct.

Even the pack details are correct.. "jackpot pack" etc, as it was confirmed by @jay vithlani as well.

Now if adtv tech team are lazy and doesnt update website n packages, how r nilu or vithlani bro to be blamed :no

Regarding Jackpot pack, CC also confirmed me that pack was supposed to come but we don't know why it was not updated and we are also waiting for update.

update......
fyi tv18 will be added today midnight or Monday midnight......
( confirmed by cc & dealer also)

fyi tv18 will be added midnight

9c2cf83b9b306fc609fc06bf6afd7cec.jpg

Airtel digital addition postpone [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Nilu334 said:
update......
fyi tv18 will be added today midnight or Monday midnight......
( confirmed by cc & dealer also)

I can keep any eye in d night, if its being added tonite..

but I think, it ll be added on monday night

Back
Top Bottom