'Games of Thrones' Indian Remake 'Rani Mahal' delayed

SUPERDTH

Reaction score
Lost Boy Productions' Rani Mahal gets delayed!

The upcoming venture of Vikas Gupta is on a hold! Read on to know why...

Sony TV's upcoming show 'Rani Mahal' which was believed to be on the lines of American fantasy drama series 'Games of Thrones' has been put on hold. The show also had a pilot shoot done and was about to hit the screens with some top actors being part of it, but got delayed.

Popular actors like Saakshi Tanwar, Ankita Lokhande, Anita Hassanandani, Reena Roy, Yuvraj Thakur, Bani J and many others were supposed to play crucial roles in the show but with it going on hold, all the names are now dubious for the show.

Our credible source informs, "The reason behind Rani Mahal getting delayed is Vikas Gupta (Lost Boy Productions), who has now become the head of channel & TV. Being 'Rani Mahal' mammoth, the show can't be done without Vikas Gupta being part of Lost Boy, so once he finishes his assignment with the channel & TV, he will roll out the show with his Production team on television."

Well, we just hope that this delay doesn't result into any kind of alterations in the ace star cast of the show...

It will be a flop. GOT became famous due to its action/gore scenes and hot scenes and both the things can't happen in Indian shows. :p

wt*..... !!!,Why are they even trying to remake such an epic thing,the director of this would be mocked throughout his life for just this one single mistake :D :D :shy
Even if they tried to remake Flash,Daredevil,TVD,Walking Dead I somehow would have accepted that but GOT is not a thing that should be remade ever in any language with any other characters :s :s:s

Don't need another show of Kings and queens

Sony should bring more comedy shows.
For now they only have The Kapil Sharma Show.

They should have simply dubbed the original show. You can't remake that show. I dont think HBO will give rights to anyone to remake.

sagar.patnaik said:
They should have simply dubbed the original show. You can't remake that show. I dont think HBO will give rights to anyone to remake.

Games of thrones already dubbed in hindi and used to availabe in hindi on hbo hits :)

Rushil.D said:
Games of thrones already dubbed in hindi and used to availabe in hindi on hbo hits :)

Seriously hmmm... It should arrive on LifeOK or &tv so they could attract more eyeballs to watch their channel.

Hindi dubbed versions were awesome on HBO Defined and I'll definitely miss the new seasons without Hindi audio as they'll be telecasted on Star World Premiere HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock