Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Photo_0195.jpg

Photo_0196.jpg

Photo_0183.jpg

Photo_0198.jpg

Photo_0182.jpg

Bro, I am not able to see the snaps. Most of the time I am not able to see the snaps uploaded by you when I am in office

deepums said:
Bro, I am not able to see the snaps. Most of the time I am not able to see the snaps uploaded by you when I am in office

but i am able to see :k

deepums said:
looks like our office is blocking images posted by you :'( :'( :'(

how its possible :huh

i think some problem in postimage.com :-/

Rushil.D bro. This is normal only. Old movies are in 4:3 ratio and there won't be any black bars upside and downside when viewing in 4:3 CRT TV. Here they are stretching the video to fit into a 16:9 ratio LCD and LED TVs...

Sadiq said:
Rushil.D bro. This is normal only. Old movies are in 4:3 ratio and there won't be any black bars upside and downside when viewing in 4:3 CRT TV. Here they are stretching the video to fit into a 16:9 ratio LCD and LED TVs...

Yeah Bro You are correct just now i see gemini Tv and not find any difference between Gemini TV and Gemini TV HD

Here is the snap of gemini TV :u

Photo_0194.jpg

Photo_0178.jpg

Rushil.D said:
how its possible :huh

i think some problem in postimage.com :-/

I am able to see snaps uploaded from imgur, looks like postimage site is blocked in our network

Me too able to see the image btw why u subscribe gemini tv rushil bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock