General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,459
  • Views: Views 1,792,878
bro, blood tests done?
Take proper consultation & take rest full time with medicines. Eat fruits (kiwi, sweet lime, apple etc) & drink coconut water (daily, if possible).
Hope you'll be good soon.
Yes Bro All Blood Tests are done even two times and the reports have come normal and yes bro I have taken proper consultation from my family doctor and they are saying that the symptoms are of Typhoid and it is not diagnose easily so they advice to take the proper diet , medicine and bed rest and yes Bro my mom is giving me same diet only .

Last edited:
Yes Bro All Blood Tests are done even two times and the reports have come normal and yes bro I have taken proper consultation from my family doctor and they are saying that the symptoms are of Typhoid and it is not diagnose easily so they advice to take the proper diet , medicine and bed rest and yes Bro my mom is giving me same diet only .
Typhoid happened to me years ago and it makes us feel so weak. But don't worry proper diagnoses will cure you and you would recover soon.

Good morning guys.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock