General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,591
I don't want Airtel to rush to 50 HD channel race with limited Tp space, but few HD channel are must by this month-end or they will lose on customers going for HD upgrade this Diwali !!
Colors Infinity HD
Zee Cafe HD
Movies Now HD
Nick HD+
Max HD
Fox Life HD
Nat Geo Wild HD
At least they can Advertise 40 HD channels to new subscribers !!

kumarvishwas said:
Really wanted Colors Infinity HD addition tonight mainly due to Mr.Robot starting from today,but no hopes,Airtel are taking their time and are so slow,about a month ago I understood their conditions of not adding any HD channels but now they are having space to add some channels but still not adding Colors Infinity HD which is the most desired channel at this time,I thought AXN HD was a good addition but they are not having any good content at this time except Supernatural and a new series Zoo,AXN is nothing as it used to be 1 or 2 years ago :'( :'( :wall

Mr RoboT started and also got over but still ADTV didn't not add Colors infinity HD :angry:angry:wall

ABCDEFGH said:
Mr RoboT started and also got over but still ADTV didn't not add Colors infinity HD :angry:angry:wall

Yeah even The Stage began today :P :P,now I have left hopes for Colors Infinity HD addition and hoping that Set MAX HD gets added from the launch date itself on ADTV :shy :shy

Back
Top Bottom