Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,540
If u have jio sim and recharge then u will get 1 year Disney+ subscription free...U can use it in any device...
But that is Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription which has ads, what TataSky is giving is premium subscription without ads and with English language content which VIP won't have.

Too costly airtel is giving everything in one airtel plan including xtream android box free and still tatasky no discount still 3999 and airtel gives another offer 2299 for airtel thanks customers and yet no offers on tatasky

But that is Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription which has ads, what TataSky is giving is premium subscription without ads and with English language content which VIP won't have.
Right...If any one wants other than Bing+ that's the only option or has to subscribe by paying...Bing+ subscription can only used in the same box ...

How does Binge+ pronounced
Is it Binj Plus

Last edited:
ZEE5 suddenly started asking to Login/Authenticate. Did anything change with the subscription, or removed from Binge+? Anybody else facing this issue?

All other Binge+ subscriptions including Disney is working fine.

CC confirmed something is wrong with Zee5 and they are working on it.

ZEE5 suddenly started asking to Login/Authenticate. Did anything change with the subscription, or removed from Binge+? Anybody else facing this issue?

All other Binge+ subscriptions including Disney is working fine.
Me to faced this issue...
Clear data and cache of zee5 app in settings and restart the STB...
Now working fine...

Last edited:
I am planning to upgrade to binge plus since my current hd box is no longer working....want to know how is Picture Quality on dth hd/sd channels and does it also have 4k channels on dth other than ott.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock