Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

Jr. NTR Birthday celebrated yesterday but ETV telecasting his debut movie today.

Z2qMR8W.jpg

8aOcG0X.jpg

I got the reason behind the Gemini tv failure, The reason is lack of planning and neglegence by management.
They announced Gemini mela @9.30pm but they are playing Sarileru neekevaru, it tooks roughly 9.50pm to 10pm to complete the film. There are so many reasons like this for Gemini tv failure

Last edited:
I got the reason behind the Gemini tv failure, The reason is lack of planning and neglegence by management.
They announced Gemini mela @9.30pm but they are playing Sarileru neekevaru, it tooks roughly 9.50pm to 10pm to complete the film. There are so many reasons like this for Gemini tv failure
Off topic : Just like how they are handling SRH team in IPL

Recently read an article, in that article they mentioned 'Gemini Tv giving the salaries to their employees with the Sun TV Profits'.
yeah! I was also read that article but it looks false article beacause Geminitv has sister channels like Gemini movies ,music, comedy and life. These all channels are running without investment. If these all channels impressions added the impressions will be goes around 1500. With 1500 impressions any channel running with losses??. So it's a false statement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock