Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

Mahesh Babu SSS coming soon on Gemini Tv
97058111_1169607976716762_9107590052245929984_o.jpg
First of all we have to know what is SSS? Then we can guess.
Definitely this is will come on May 31st.
The meaning of SSS is Superstar Sensational SuperHit Movies.
Source

From today KTV started playing Hollywood dub movies every Sunday at 4pm and playing some "Metro" movie now. They are playing the movie in HD feed also with excellent audio and video quality. I don't understand why star maa will not play those Hollywood movies in HD feed. What ever the movies they are playing now belongs to them(Star being now the Disney network). Then why can't they play those movies in HD. And also hope sun will start the Hollywood dub movies in Telugu also soon.

From today KTV started playing Hollywood dub movies every Sunday at 4pm and playing some "Metro" movie now. They are playing the movie in HD feed also with excellent audio and video quality. I don't understand why star maa will not play those Hollywood movies in HD feed. What ever the movies they are playing now belongs to them(Star being now the Disney network). Then why can't they play those movies in HD. And also hope sun will start the Hollywood dub movies in Telugu also soon.
Star maa don't have permission to telecast in HD
If they telecast means people didn't take Disney+Hotstar Subscription, this is the main reason,
And KTV Telecast today means Next Gemini Movies, may be...

I think star maa stopped telecasting hollywood movies. Yesterday they telecasted krish 3 and today cara mazaka.
May be i think they will follow Star Movies, Star Gold i mean
now Star Maa telecast Only Premiere Movies like, Frozen 2, The lion kong 2019, Alladin 2019, just my guess guys let's see next week

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock