Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

KGF got 11.9 trp
Good TRP. They premiered the movie after one and a half year after its release and it was able to get good trp. Though it was premiered late, it got more trp than Kannada premiere (original one). If it was premiered early, probably it would have surely got better trp than the current one.

Last edited:
Good TRP. They premiered the movie after one and a half year after its release and it was able to get good trp. Though it was premiered late, it got more trp than Kannada premiere (original one). If it was premiered early, probably it would have surely got better trp than the current one.
Yes agree with you. Imo if they telecasted in good quality it may get more trp. They telecasted with big black bars. Before telecast many are requested about quality.
mIw6Vhk.jpg

Yes agree with you. Imo if they telecasted in good quality it may get more trp. They telecasted with big black bars. Before telecast many are requested about quality.
mIw6Vhk.jpg

Buddy! U can't expect more from SD channel. They had very good quality on HD channel if u have seen. And regarding that black bars, it because they have to fit the movie with the aspect ratio they are telecasting and also depends on what's apsect ratio they have shot the movie. As most of Indian movies follow Cinemascope the black bars has to be der to fit the same in 16:9 or 4:3 on which they are telecasting. They can't fit the same to channels default aspect ratio as they have cut the edges of the movies which is worse and utter disrespect for the Filmmakers.

Buddy! U can't expect more from SD channel. They had very good quality on HD channel if u have seen. And regarding that black bars, it because they have to fit the movie with the aspect ratio they are telecasting and also depends on what's apsect ratio they have shot the movie. As most of Indian movies follow Cinemascope the black bars has to be der to fit the same in 16:9 or 4:3 on which they are telecasting. They can't fit the same to channels default aspect ratio as they have cut the edges of the movies which is worse and utter disrespect for the Filmmakers.
Yes they telecasted with good quality on star maa hd.
JPyKRGI.jpg
movies on star maa sd are not good quality for me when campare to gemini tv sd and zee telugu sd. It's just my opinion.

Yes they telecasted with good quality on star maa hd.
JPyKRGI.jpg
movies on star maa sd are not good quality for me when campare to gemini tv sd and zee telugu sd. It's just my opinion.

Idk why u are thinking Star Maa SD has no good quality. I have been on Star Maa SD till May, its quality is way better than Gemini Hd when Gemini telecasts old movies without proper upscaling. And only Telugu sd Channel broadcasting in 16:9 ratio. I'm not defending or anything I'm just saying that they have been moved forward with changing aspect ratio which will be really good when are viewing LCD or LED. Rather than upgrading letter box to stretch.

KGF got 11.9 trp
This is very good rating but due to over expectations and elevations from social media people expected more rating and saying that its not upto the mark. But that's not the case here the movie really done well and we can't really complain about its rating👍.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock