Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

Yeah ETV HD is definitely much better than the stupid Gemini HD and other Sun network HD channels. They have converted almost all the content to HD whereas Gemini HD doesn't show some fairly new movies in HD like Snehithudu. But Star group HD channels are awesome. They have the highest quality PQ and AQ and all their content is HD.
but sun network telecast their sd channels in 16:9 it is good for people like me who have led tv but sd connection

What is reason behind converting Star Maa Gold as a movie channel while they have Star Maa Movies already?
I guess very soon Star Maa Movies will be replaced by Star Sports 1 Telugu.
Its because of IPL.Star maa movies was telecasting IPL everyday.From that month they converted Maa gold to a movie channel.But Star maa movies will not shut down or rebrand because they are neck to neck with gemini movies sometimes enter top 5.If any channel rebrand it may be maa gold.

Yeah ETV HD is definitely much better than the stupid Gemini HD and other Sun network HD channels. They have converted almost all the content to HD whereas Gemini HD doesn't show some fairly new movies in HD like Snehithudu. But Star group HD channels are awesome. They have the highest quality PQ and AQ and all their content is HD.
On Gemini TV HD sometimes we will get 4:3. It is look like SD Quality.

Its because of IPL.Star maa movies was telecasting IPL everyday.From that month they converted Maa gold to a movie channel.But Star maa movies will not shut down or rebrand because they are neck to neck with gemini movies sometimes enter top 5.If any channel rebrand it may be maa gold.
Sorry!!!
Writing mistake.
I want to say Star Maa Gold will be replaced by Star Sports 1 Telugu, my guess.

How about Zee? Is the lack of DD audio a big problem?

Star maagold is good channel showing good movies today Hollywood movie Mask will b shown

Star maagold is good channel showing good movies today Hollywood movie Mask will b shown
One of the useless pay channel in Telugu,Star Maa always repeating movies on their channels. There is no need to have 2 movies channels from same network. Viewers will enjoy if they convert as Star maa music HD.

One of the useless pay channel in Telugu,Star Maa always repeating movies on their channels. There is no need to have 2 movies channels from same network. Viewers will enjoy if they convert as Star maa music HD.
I guess Star Maa Music HD wont be launched because both Star Maa HD & Star Maa Movies HD Telecasting latest songs frequently.

Plus, TS Telugu Cinema (SD/HD) shows movies from Star's library.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock