Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

fHpXMg7.jpg

So, Gemini is loosing the numbers instead of gaining them 😂😂.. And on twitter, they are saying positive week on week growth 😅... Definitely, both the reality shows are under performing for them they just want to spin it around so make it look like a success when it's definitely not...

Source

Why are they only putting out only Urban data? The Urban +Rural data is very low.. People needs to know that as well... This is rediculous... U+ R trp didn't even top 5 points till now...

Ps. I really want Gemini to make a comeback and give tough competition to Star Maa, but with this data abstraction and positive spinning of the bad things is just not helping the cause tho..

Last edited:
Bommarulli previous telecast on zee Telugu aslo on Sunday.
No bro I think they did not telecast.
If they telecasted tell the date or month.
Today they also gave just small break for the movie when ads started actually they will not give it for old movies.

Today they also gave just small break for the movie when ads started actually they will not give it for old movies.
Telecasted on August 8th 2021 09:00AM

Ready:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock