On 3 Sun Network GEC Channel:'(

That Peacock Also Successfully Killed By Two Naagins Few Days Before:ohya:luv

Now,Only Few Episodes Left:u:wall

Hi Friends,;)

Please Post Your Reviews Of 'Chandra Nandhini' Serial On Star Plus:sp

Iam Watching In Vijay Tv..Monday To Saturday 07:30PM:luv:shy

It Is Very Nice Serial:ohya

Please Post Your Reviews Friends.....:sp:shy:tup

Bro's cartoon network daily playing the Ben 10 new series & omniverse new episodes  @ 5pm to 5:30pm,

Sometimes new Powerpuff girls episodes only playing in between 5pm to 6pm ,
But till now promo/program guide not update :-/

Guys, its my guess only but I think very soon Zee group will start telecasting the dubbed serial 'Bhootu' on Zee Zindagi, as its a very good serial also its TRP is very very strong in bangla television industry even its kannada remake Anjali's TRP is also very good more over its completely shot in HD and we know that Zindagi is ready to be in HD and also it needs some TRP boost after the exit of pakistani serials and also its very well known for the dubbed serials which are good in content from all over the world and there is already 'Little Lord' which is also centred around a kid and also its a good TRP gainer for the channel, thats why I think ZEEL has realised all of sudden that 'Bhootu' isn't meant to be on a free to air channel Zee Anmol and its best place should be on Zindagi, let us see whether it comes on Zindagi or not as its a guess only, but I am lil' bit sure that soon we will see its promo on Zindagi channel as 'coming soon' !!

skm30 said:
Guys, its my guess only but I think very soon Zee group will start telecasting the dubbed serial 'Bhootu' on Zee Zindagi, as its a very good serial also its TRP is very very strong in bangla television industry even its kannada remake Anjali's TRP is also very good more over its completely shot in HD and we know that Zindagi is ready to be in HD and also it needs some TRP boost after the exit of pakistani serials and also its very well known for the dubbed serials which are good in content from all over the world and there is already 'Little Lord' which is also centred around a kid and also its a good TRP gainer for the channel, thats why I think ZEEL has realised all of sudden that 'Bhootu' isn't meant to be on a free to air channel Zee Anmol and its best place should be on Zindagi, let us see whether it comes on Zindagi or not as its a guess only, but I am lil' bit sure that soon we will see its promo on Zindagi channel as 'coming soon' !!

I don't think that they will telecast bhootu or anjali on zindagi. Zee anmol is there for repeating Indian shows.

Zee clearly said that zindagi will show international shows only.

Nd about TRP's
Zee accepted the fact that, zindagi is only for premium audiences so it's TRP will be less compared to hindi GEC'S like star plus or zee tv

f6d18130e84a308243c934949985243b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom