Discussion General Discussion On All TV Serials And Programs

Im not sure where to post this so decided to post here - i checked today the subscribed movie & GEC channel from tamil , kannada and hindi - only kannada udaya movies channel - airing now Duragaashtami (devotional ) film & Tamil - Raj TV - airing old devotional film (Devi Sri Karumariamman . in hindi movie channels none of them airing any devotional movies of Krishna which they used to air earlier on Janmashtami days. though i know most of them prefer airing Devotional serials instead though why cant they air old devotional movies on festival days ?

2mfHsrV.jpg

Any Indian drama shows which are 1 hour long?

In US, all drama shows are 1 hour. Comedy is 30 minutes.

There is a show call Naagin on Colors. It has seasons and it airs for an hour. Dunno the actual runtime. You can look it up on Voot.

In America most shows airs once in a week. Here most regional shows airs everyday. And national airs on weekdays. Earlier national shows use to air on weekends as well.

Day before yesterday in WION in GRAVITAS program surprisingly they mentioned and showed About Demon Slayer Anime movie how it broke box office record in Japan and told about ( films) short plot and explained about why it became hit few reasons , and told about its merchandise and how the demon slayer series (anime ) was popular and they had to keep more shows. its good to see Indian news channel finally even giving space and telling about anime film news hope they could do same after realizing they have growing fan base in India and show regular weekly news updates of anime news at the least.

They did not mention Anime word only told demon slayer , hope in future at least they'll start acknowledging the anime world as other news channels have acknowledged k-pop .

mine observation one more positive aspect they followed social distance and all rules and yet the anime movie managed to brake & earn profit in pandemic time even with restrictions approx 95$million yen . Even theatres here could follow same with strict rules in after few months and could able earn better revenues gradually like japan , I admit people here may not follow similar strict rules properly as told thats why mentioned it might take few months or time for theatres to earn better revenues gradually.

Source

I apologize for posting about this late , Nickelodeon India's Kids Choice Award 2020

Overall though it might seem like kids show but most part of video they cover not related to kids content Indian Nick channel point of view meant due to which they don't even air kids live action shows in their channel in India even in hd+ channel , they suddenly remember about live action show during awards show .

Fav Rapper - baadshah , fav dancer - nora fatehi , Fav movie Action Star - Tiger shroff , Fav movie female actor - Shradda kapoor , fav movie male actor - Varun Dhawan , Fav Indian kid Influencer - Anantya Anand , fav youtuber- Ashish chanchlani , fav bollywood movie - Chhichhore (seem to be added due to SSR for showing they care etc. ) ,

Fav Show on Kids Channel - "Shinchan" ( starts from 20:39 , at 20:41 in video mention about shinchan) - I dont understand what was there they didnt even showed shinchan short picture while announcing Shinchan won kids award , within few seconds they started promoting indirectly their rudra character the small kid telling the rudra how she learnt the magic trick , spent nearly 1 or 2 min , could have atleast shown shinchan for few seconds more for courtesy sake along with his picture for others they showed for atleast few more seconds they even spoke even if nt related to kids channel. more advertently why they need to promote more of their nick india shows when they already promote it aggressively in their social media handle & channel etc especially considering its a kids award show .

Fav TV Show - Taarak Mehta kaa ooltah chashmah - ( at 22:32 of the video most of the tmkoc cast speak come on video call and talk )

Fav TV Actor (Male) -Dilip Joshi ( at 23:50 approx in video it starts )

Fav Child Entertainer on TV - Dev Joshi (Baalveer Returns )

all categories winner of shows they decide after seeing he no. of votes given by kids for each shows categories nominees.

I posted the information here except 1 or 2 categories, its seemed mostly related to general award show ( only exception kid was presenter along with elder person )

Only Reason i have highlighted Shinchan word is that they gave chance to speak all the winners of all categories except shinchan for which they didnt even provide adequate seconds to speak about shinchan or depicted picture to show shinchan fr few seconds , instead abruptly started consoling their animated character dressed person telling he is better indirectly ? was it really needed and beside that spent few more minutes to show magic trick the kid girl presenter learnt from the rudra character. if they would have showed imagine that or Art Attack it would have been more believable .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock