DDF Exclusive General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Bangla Channels

See one interesting fact here...

It's BARC Ratings for this week.
1 Zee Bangla KRISHNAKOLI 5398
2 Zee Bangla KARUNAMOYI RANI RASHMONI 4473
3 STAR Jalsha KE APON KE POR 4364
4 Zee Bangla JOY BABA LOKENATH 4013
5 STAR Jalsha DEVI CHAUDHURANI 3995

And it is All Bengali shows TRP chart, posted by @Rajpatil98 bro, where all timeslot has been dominated by ZB.

BARC Ratings clearly indicates that out of 5 space, SJ is dominating 2 place, 7:30pm (Ke Apon Ke Por) and 8pm (Debi Choudhurani) slots.

So, u may conjecture how much this ratings are fake.
This ratings are not at all fake....see barc official sites ratings are urban+rural(U+R) ratings but in this image the ratings are from only urban category....star jalsha is doing well in rural category thats y their 2 show are in U+R Category top 5 shows...plus this ratings are in trp points not in TVR impressions....nd for any shows survival only urban ratings are important....rural & U+R ratings are not imp....i think just because star jalsha is your fav thats y ur saying this ratings are fake

Last edited:
The plain truth is that Zee Bangla overtook Star Jalsha after nearly a decade of struggle, and now it will not give away the No. 1 position it has earned with great difficulty. Accept it or not. My family (particularly my mother and grandmother) watched Dadagiri, Mirakkel, Dance Bangla Dance and SRGMP religiously for many years. (Only in 2017 my mother stopped watching TV altogether as I was preparing for the JEE, and my Dida (maternal grandmother) now watches Colors (Hindi) instead.) Not once in all these years did they watch Star Jalsha, except for one and only one show: Mahabharat. Now all their efforts have borne fruits (like @Bishnu15 sticking to Sun Direct during all those years of no channel addition :lol:) and Zee Bangla is the No. 1.

Even in March, when I returned to India during my spring break, my mother was watching old episodes of Dadagiri on Zee5 on our Fire TV because of Sourav's Googly questions. I really love them.

What Zee Bangla severely lacks in graphics design and presentation, it makes up in great content of all kinds to appeal to everyone in the family. Jalsha lived entirely off serials from 2008 to 2018 when it was toppled by Zee Bangla. The recent graphics rebrand is a clear signal that Jalsha is desperate to get back market share; it has finally realised that a serials-only approach will no longer work. It has to have reality shows, movies and other shows (like Thakumar Jhuli) in order to at least be in the race.

I do not care if I get another :mad: reaction. Truth is truth.

Last edited:
Sun Bangla plans to remake south big budget series 'Nandini' to Bengali.
Movie broadcast will start soon.
Also they considers telecasting dubbed South Indian movies(mainly Tamil and produced by Sun pictures) in Bangla.
All are unconfirmed updates

cn news bangla btoadcast stopped by local cable and mso's by order of local authorities :lol: :lol:

cn news bangka channel claim
this channel not available inconvenience not from them service of cn news bangla still same as before no problem from their side

KSaXzrS.jpg

Kmt4LkD.jpg

cn news bangla btoadcast stopped by local cable and mso's by order of local authorities :lol: :lol:

cn news bangka channel claim
this channel not available inconvenience not from them service of cn news bangla still same as before no problem from their side

KSaXzrS.jpg

Kmt4LkD.jpg
How about CTVN AKD Plus? Is that also frozen?

CN News is the only channel in Bengal, who are daring to protest against our rulling party, against Didi's corruption. That's why most of places in West Bengal, the local MSOs are forced to stop the transmission of this channel. Even in Malda (our home town), channel has been discontinued from few past days.

On this day in 2021

ITV Network launched Bangla News Channel "India News Bangla"

Still this channel not available in any DTH.

YqZq2Iz.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock