General Discussion & Updates about d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Balaji G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,508
  • Views Views: Views 958,759
Hi all Frnds guess dishtv and d2h exchange their channels with each other example sony bbc earth sd available on d2h and hd avalable on dishtv so dishtv add sd and d2h add hd

Thats only due to agreement between Dishtv D2h at that time as Sony BBC Earth was added long back.

Guptaji bro,don't ask same addition questions daily,whenever they want to add,they will add,one thing I will tell, all channels coming soon on Dishtv Videocon, as soon merging process complete 100%,so at least this whole year or coming six months r crucial for all three( Dishtv,d2h & subscribers)

The worst h/w quality having dth network in our country they never ever gng to change seems seeing them from past 6 years :wall::wall::(:(
D2H old boxes are better in quality compared to new boxes. This is one the reasons I asked my cousin to buy an old D2H HD box instead of new HD box

D2H old boxes are better in quality compared to new boxes. This is one the reasons I asked my cousin to buy an old D2H HD box instead of new HD box
Bro..The new HD 6666 RF box comes with good software...It's having very good UI also...

anybody knows australian open tennis telecast on hd channels also ?
advertisement showing only sony six & sony ten 2.

Back
Top Bottom