General Discussion & Updates about d2h

It means channels which are not there on their platform have no demand. What a joke from their side. Yes @pramain bro if they dont mend their ways fast their subscribers will look for other option.

i knew d2h will take ages to add sony ten 2 hd . and still sonyespn hd is missing .im big fan of football and sports and i missed hd coverage, so last February i moved to airtel
i couldnt wait any longer @avipersistent bro. and d2h prices are higher and offering not much hd channels comparing to other dths
according to my opinion, d2h is already dead !

Dishtv killing D2H brand slowly and silently.. Lot of efforts are taken for dishtv viewers to view d2h channels but till now no efforts have been taken for d2h users to watch Dishtv channels.. One fine day they close d2h and there will be a single brand called dishtv

Till now no any confirmation from CC regarding SSS SD channels packaging..:(

They are telling that its not available on Celebration pack but I am getting it in that pack..:rolleyes:

Till now no any confirmation from CC regarding SSS SD channels packaging..:(

They are telling that its not available on Celebration pack but I am getting it in that pack..:rolleyes:

Maybe they are waiting for the deal with Star to be completed fully.

Screenshot_2018_05_08_21_15_48_02.jpg

Last edited:
I request a complaint to d2h cc about due date issue but isn't resolved yet the complaint period also expired so what I do? Help me to solve my problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock