General Discussion & Updates about d2h

3xve5gH.jpg

Please help me. How can I know technical pin of my d2h hd 6666 rf stb..CC is saying default is1234 that's not working.I want to know signal strength of my d2h stb..

Last edited:
Dish TV’s D2H offers 100% cashback on new SD, HD connections

MUMBAI: Direct to home (DTH) operator Dish TV’s D2H is offering new customers to opt for standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) connections with 100% special cashback as part of its festive season campaign

The cashback offer that includes a set top box (STB) along with a recharge pack, starting at Rs 2100 for SD connection, Rs. 2500 for D2H HD connection and Rs 2600 for HD with RF Remote connections. With the cashback offer, customers can redeem the full offer amount from their D2H payment account for up to 12 months.

The DTH operator Dishtv has launched a new brand campaign for its D2H titled ‘Alag Hi View’ for the forthcoming festive season.
Commenting on the new campaign, Dish TV India CEO Anil Dua said, “Our D2H believes in giving our customers technologically advanced solutions to enhance their TV viewing experience.

Dish TV's D2H brand offers 100% cashback on new SD, HD connections

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock