General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Update:

My Source Have Confimred That Addition Of Pening SD & HD Channels Is Not On Cards In Near Future!

Post TRAI Tariff Order Implementation They Expects Many FTA & Pay Channels To Stop Transmission (Approximately 100 Channels End Of March 2019), So They May Not Activate New TPs In Considering This Scenario (But This Will Be Taken Final Call Soon)

They Won't Add All Channels, They Will Add Only Demanded Channels Which Requested By Customers & Marketing Team!

Awaiting More Updates,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

@Vadirocks bro you are hundred percent right as both Dishtv and D2h had declared as per TRAI declaration that no channels have requested to be carried on their platform and are waiting and also they have no space to add new channels.

Last edited:
@Vadirocks bro this time u r right
I also felt like that when they missed diwali
Let us hope good future for dishd2h
BTW mine last patience date for d2h is April 2019

@Amit1079 I think you stay with D2h as for south users D2h will be the best to have in future.For north users the future is bleak as it will be a long time before they are able to add channels.

@Amit1079 I think you stay with D2h as for south users D2h will be the best to have in future.For north users the future is bleak as it will be a long time before they are able to add channels.
Any thing can happen in dth world
Especially after this Trai order
Competition increases
Next yr is important for dth mso companies aswell fibre
Let us wait and watch
As we have no time to watch all channels
As of now d2h has all important good bark rating channels
Definitely they will add pending hd channels as well sd

When are they going to launch new packages? It's already 23rd. Also let me know if I can opt for the different packs offered by broadcasters.

Finally, I lost my patience and gave up my multiroom connection of D2H. I was surprised that even CC people made no attempt to retain when I told them to disconnect. I told them that it seems ' D2H is having too many customers to handle". Since, I am from Kolkata, I took DIGICABLE connection. It reminds me age old cable days, almost 20 years back. My first DTH was TATA sky when it was launched and then moved on to d2h. I don't know how to post pics in this forum, otherwise I would have posted snaps of my new cable connection. I am still using one D2H box and hoping that they add pending channels.

29 Dec is near still D2h promoting long term recharge on website
home-banner-1920x85-122618061256.jpg

Dec 29 My plan -Base plan 150 +Discovery full Hd channels 11 +Star movies HD 23 +Star movies select 12+ Sony pix 17+&flix 23+Sony BBC earth 5+ Asianet HD 23+Surya HD 23+Star world Premiere HD 11 Total=298 only .Trai good annonce this Year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock