General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Ohh That's the problem.Yes TS is premium(I'm also accepting)but many are not of the opinion that dish-d2h is backward.
Dish-d2h is one of the top DTH players in India now also & that position will be solidified in coming months.👍
Bro sorry if i offended you
Are you a dishtv-d2h fanboy ?
Because i have for quite some time seen you supporting the brand even at some bad decision

@Razor_7474, Haven't you seen me defaming earlier?

Whoever gives some updates they all are fan boys..😡
If you want I can stop posting...
Bro i didn't mean to stop you from posting.
It is just that dishtv-d2h have been decreasing their standard.Even then some people were promoting/supporting the brand and I have joined a few months ago.Thats why i may have misinterpretated you.Everyone has a right to express

Last edited:
IMG-201901

Last edited:
I was getting active music masala and hits in flexi pack. its removed now from pack

Now we can get 13 tps in satellite management ... Previously it were 12.. so does it mean new tp has been added by d2h..

Just created my pack with sd bouquets and fta channels making total to 240 along with ncf... Bouquets selected are discovery bouquet 1 10, Disney universal 10, Maharashtra budget 25 and happy india 31

I want to subscribe Zee family marathi SD pack in my own pack. its price was 50+gst but now 39+gst .but on d2h website portal still its 50rs.I have to wait till its getting updated

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock