General Discussion & Updates about d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Balaji G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,504
  • Views Views: Views 958,464
D2h customer base is huge.
In my area, am seeing most dishes are d2h. Comparing to TS, airtel , SD, d2h occupies 80% of houses.
It is very difficult to close the business atleast in TN.

In our area there also an distributors says it does not available from d2h side therefore no new construction sold by them

No matter the news is fake or true, in my area TS dealers started approaching to D2H customers (my neighbor is one of them) saying D2H closing and providing some offers for TS installation. He checked with me about that. I said no confirmation on business close but suggested to swift to TS. He did.

If the same happen to all the D2H customer, business will close automatically. No need any confirmation from higher level
Where's the offer bro no such offer in our area

D2h customer base is huge.
In my area, am seeing most dishes are d2h. Comparing to TS, airtel , SD, d2h occupies 80% of houses.
It is very difficult to close the business atleast in TN.

Dish logo does not reflect true pic as lots of dish are for other dth specially considering largest dth of India freedish users use other company dish

Those are given by dealer. My neighbor got some holiday vouchers and some more discount

May be filling his dealership new acquisition target so give discount from his side. Similar things happen in Telecom dealers when SIM expire date comes they give away free sim

Last edited:
Today my account of d2h has expired and I have not received recharge in my area so tried by using online portal and paytm also but my amount has been refunded to my account and reply came as d2h has declined your recharge request

Back
Top Bottom