General Discussion & Updates about d2h

never ever in my life I have seen a worst customer service like Videocon D2H....

I had selected channels on website and saved the details two days back, but channels still not showing up
I called customer care and they are telling me we cant help u have to do it on website..

sheer nonsense

can someone help pls

never ever in my life I have seen a worst customer service like Videocon D2H....

I had selected channels on website and saved the details two days back, but channels still not showing up
I called customer care and they are telling me we cant help u have to do it on website..

sheer nonsense

can someone help pls
Bro,Was your TV on during the channel selection?

I have got an info that the channels will be activated after 2 hours from selection,If not activated after 2 hpirs then you can call CC and they will activate through refresh command.

You should also try changing pack using Tarrif app in active window.

Bro,Was your TV on during the channel selection?

I have got an info that the channels will be activated after 2 hours from selection,If not activated after 2 hpirs then you can call CC and they will activate through refresh command.

You should also try changing pack using Tarrif app in active window.

thanks buddy let me give it a try again with TV on...

as I said earlier CC never tried to help.. and they speak in Hindi which we dont understand... dont know why there is no option for South Indian languages or even English

thanks buddy let me give it a try again with TV on...

as I said earlier CC never tried to help.. and they speak in Hindi which we dont understand... dont know why there is no option for South Indian languages or even English
Call this number : 1800212212

Everytime CC speaks to me in my language Malayalam.
You should ask CC to transfer the call to a person who can talk to you in your own Language.

sheer nonsense

can someone help pls
PM me for help.

Good news for us will be channel addition only bro...😎

I'm expecting it from April (New financial year)

@Vishnu777 bro They are already in deep financial mess and Dishtv also looking to play safe with not adding all channels.Don't know what are their plans as one guy pointed out that Dishtv users may also be shifted to ST2 may be true for cost synergies.

Call this number : 1800212212

Everytime CC speaks to me in my language Malayalam.
You should ask CC to transfer the call to a person who can talk to you in your own Language.
Same here my language is tamil or atleast they can speak in english.they are speaking in hindhi.transferring call takes 2 hours.tired of waiting.
Why they are keeping 9115691156 in Videocon website as customer care number.
What's this confusion.
I wrote mail to customer care but no use.any nodal officer number available?

Same here my language is tamil or atleast they can speak in english.they are speaking in hindhi.transferring call takes 2 hours.tired of waiting.
Why they are keeping 9115691156 in Videocon website as customer care number.
What's this confusion.
I wrote mail to customer care but no use.any nodal officer number available?
You can find details of nodal officer from this link
d2h DTH Service - Find Your Nodal Officer

@Vishnu777 bro They are already in deep financial mess and Dishtv also looking to play safe with not adding all channels.Don't know what are their plans as one guy pointed out that Dishtv users may also be shifted to ST2 may be true for cost synergies.
How can we say that they are in financial mess bro?

They are continuously saying that they are making profit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock