General Discussion & Updates about d2h

UI and Settings are similar to Dish NXT UI.Only the colour of UI is violet as compared to orange of Dishtv.Also the logo on the Screen is very good as compared to bold,ugly,big logo of Dishtv
Bro are there settings to decrease or increase the transparency of the UI on the screen.There is such option in Dish NXT STB.
yes option is there. even I can see ses8 sattelite name in sat. management , bro what is IF IF Mode in stb? It asking code . Also what is difference in reset and master reset? Also software upgrade option is there. Is that works?

Last edited:
yes option is there. even I can see ses8 sattelite name in sat. management , bro what is IF IF Mode in stb? It asking code . Also what is difference in reset and master reset? Also software upgrade option is there. Is that works?
Bro I did not try this other options.I feel reset is a basic user settings reset and master reset is a complete system reset or a factory reset.I think this d2h stb is a clone of D7000 stb.

Worst customer service!!!!!!! They unable to arrange one engineer for re-allocation.. last 5 days I am regularly calling customer care, they are telling Everytime engineer will come within 24 hrs, but 5 days gone. Still no one visit. ... Useless DTH service..

Worst customer service!!!!!!! They unable to arrange one engineer for re-allocation.. last 5 days I am regularly calling customer care, they are telling Everytime engineer will come within 24 hrs, but 5 days gone. Still no one visit. ... Useless DTH service..
It's better to contact any local dealer for relocation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock