General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Hi Bros. A doubt for me . A D2H costumer came to me for RC. Till he done for ₹ 220. It's running 20 days only (Tamil pack) now he done for ₹ 271. A dealer told him it comes one month. If it automatically changed in 271. Or we want to change the pack in app? Plz.
Plz anyone help me 🙏 @Girish Bro, @dino29 Bro

Last edited:
Plz anyone help me 🙏 @Girish Bro, @dino29 Bro

Well from whatever i could understand, customer has subscribed to Tamil Pack which costs Rs. 271/month, previously he did recharge of Rs. 220 and it ran for only 20 days. Now dealer has done a recharge of Rs. 271 thus u r asking whether any change needs to b done to make account validity last whole month?

Answer is no modifications r to be done, ur current packs will run as it is and validity will be calculated accordingly. If u add or remove packs then only validity will get altered. By the way did u friend add some top up above base pack which would have led to increase in rental and subsequent decrease in validity?

Could not understand ur question properly. Please explain again in an elaborate manner
Will surely help u in whatever best possible way i can. :)
He recharged with only me Bro. I don't know his package. 20 days one , he rc with me for ₹ 220 and tell , it comes only for 20 days. I haven't any knowledge in this. He asked a , dealer and came to me , and given 271 . My doubt is , in this 271 it automatically changed as the one month pack. Or we go to the app and change to 271 pack. ?

He recharged with only me Bro. I don't know his package. 20 days one , he rc with me for ₹ 220 and tell , it comes only for 20 days. I haven't any knowledge in this. He asked a , dealer and came to me , and given 271 . My doubt is , in this 271 it automatically changed as the one month pack. Or we go to the app and change to 271 pack. ?

You should asked his current package details then only one would have accurately known why balance ran out in 20 days. It can either be case of doing recharge of lesser amount than price of his monthly subscription pack or he may have added a top up alongwith it thus depleting balance faster. Confirm with him and explain details properly to him so that such inconveniences isn't faced hereafter.

Bro you use to recharge him through official d2h app or other app :unsure:

Yes Bro, when he comes next time, I ask, otherwise I will confirm by the last rc he done with me. I think ur above answer is the correct one. 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock