General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I've selected only malayalam packs and it's showing monthly recharge amount as ₹278. Why? Should it be around ₹220?
Edit:- Came to know that a VAS called kids active is added on account. How to deactivate it?

Last edited:
AgeuNDF.png
Source

Hello ..i want to know my RTN ..my costumer id ..... Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't have zee telugu HD and zee cinemalu HD on d2h :cf2:
Yes we are Missing Zee Network On D2h
&Prive HD
&Xplore HD
Zee Telugu HD,Zee Cinemalu HD
Zee Classic SD.
Hope they will add as soon as possible
d2h/Dish TV is very good at adding Zee SD channels but not HD channels. Zee Biskope, Punjabi, Picchar and Thirai were added very fast by them, and in fact Dish TV/d2h was the first to add Zee Picchar. Yet Zee Tamil HD, Telugu HD, Cinemalu HD, Kannada HD and Keralam HD are all missing.

d2h/Dish TV is very good at adding Zee SD channels but not HD channels. Zee Biskope, Punjabi, Picchar and Thirai were added very fast by them, and in fact Dish TV/d2h was the first to add Zee Picchar. Yet Zee Tamil HD, Telugu HD, Cinemalu HD, Kannada HD and Keralam HD are all missing.

Actually there was a outstanding payment of Dishtv with ZEEL ,thats the reason some of them had not been added and it was been agreed to pay them in parts.Lets see how much more months they hold on some important south HD channels to be added on D2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock