General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Yesterday, I try to add broadcaster bouquets and few individual channels, after submit it gave a message stating some technical difficulties call customer care. But if I add individual channels it adds and submitted successfully. Are they stopped bouquets due to TRAI rule implementation....

I purchased Videocon hd connection previous week,picture quality looks really worst while watching songs in music channels(standard definition),whenever dance moves came in video songs the picture losses its quality.the problem only on picture,audio seems good.i am using 32 inches tv only,STB connected with hdmi.what should i do to improve picture quality???

I purchased Videocon hd connection previous week,picture quality looks really worst while watching songs in music channels(standard definition),whenever dance moves came in video songs the picture losses its quality.the problem only on picture,audio seems good.i am using 32 inches tv only,STB connected with hdmi.what should i do to improve picture quality???
Check the signal quality first and then complain to customer service, if signal quality low they will realign dish

QV5Ek2u.jpg

LDqLNp4.jpg

ejJGais.jpg

SLb4R0Q.jpg

qTrXQfq.jpg

twWJGoK.jpg

pijEQFW.jpg

vEPaFpK.jpg

yD3Firo.jpg

lBk42SV.jpg

kAwg87c.jpg

KIwqvp9.jpg

hmzBgV8.jpg

uiNBaqR.jpg

3Uey00A.jpg

ONMesy4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock