General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I ve doubt. In DDF satellite capacity article, d2h having 13 TF but When I checked in tv, it shows only 11.
Also, the channel count mentioned here is 524. But when I scanned, It shows 571.
Why?
Channel count is 521

EIoua8E.jpg

D2h st2 have total 12 TPs but one us switched off.
cBDbLBl.jpg

Last edited:
Friends,pl post if you have channels available in the below pack. In recharge page of d2h,having this pack-1 month value combo pack .Dont know whether this is same thamizha combo pack.
aMlv51K.jpg

doEiaid.jpg

Tried preparing an excel with the list of available tamizh channels +main channels in other languages in d2h Combo tamizh packs.
With filters like Pack wise/Language/Category(Genre) -Pack name without NCF and GST. Hope it will be useful for our ddf friends.Kindly modify and update if required.
SILVER TAMIL-62.7 ,Popular Tamil-67.85,Tamizha Combo-90.8,Gold Tamil Combo-99.95 and Senthamizh 6M with MEGA-100.95
But unable to upload as .xlsx. Getting failed .Admin pl help

Tried preparing an excel with the list of available tamizh channels +main channels in other languages in d2h Combo tamizh packs.
With filters like Pack wise/Language/Category(Genre) -Pack name without NCF and GST. Hope it will be useful for our ddf friends.Kindly modify and update if required.
SILVER TAMIL-62.7 ,Popular Tamil-67.85,Tamizha Combo-90.8,Gold Tamil Combo-99.95 and Senthamizh 6M with MEGA-100.95
But unable to upload as .xlsx. Getting failed .Admin pl help

You can upload on Drive then share the link here.

D2h users plz confirm there is any realignment process towards Dish TV to watch more north channels. Currently my grandparent's using D2h HD connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock