General Discussion & Updates about d2h

For HDMI ARC connections both source and receiving devices should be ARC enabled. Otherwise it will not work. I don't think D2H HDMI port is ARC compatible. If your TV has ARC port, connect it with your soundbar with HDMI cable.

IMG-20201111-135941.jpg

For HDMI ARC connections both source and receiving devices should be ARC enabled. Otherwise it will not work. I don't think D2H HDMI port is ARC compatible. If your TV has ARC port, connect it with your soundbar with HDMI cable.
Yes. D2H STB may not HDMI ARC compatible. That may be reason. Thank you.

Sir JI I,ve bought new set of box HD d2h ...
Show 5.1 dobly in some HD tv channel..

When I activate this then tv voice increase but box remort voice button not work.....

.... how I can solve this.

Box HD 5004..

Sir JI I,ve bought new set of box HD d2h ...
Show 5.1 dobly in some HD tv channel..

When I activate this then tv voice increase but box remort voice button not work.....

.... how I can solve this.

Box HD 5004..
You can't control dolby audio volume using stb remote ,,,use ht remote to adjust volume , otherwise you need to change audio output dolby to pcm 2.0

hi what's process /step for surrendering videocon d2h services ???
If you don't have more account balance then use up and don't recharge. Its simple, if you cancel subscription they won't come and take stb and outdoor unit

hi what's process /step for surrendering videocon d2h services ???
If you are using hd box then you enjoye dd free dish in free.. / I think in surrederring by online website.. with no moneyback option I think. If you upgrade sd to hd then company will get 750 rs to update... you can activate any time.

I started my box after 3 year ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock