General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Hello Bro

First of all Thanks for quick reply.i recently moved to d2h frm sundirect in march 2021 so cant afford to change dth that frequent if i decide to move then will they refund stb cost as they alligned sun direct dish antenna only to d2h satellite as some or other d2h have problems confused which dth to choose as my main focus area is no of channels availability.

Thanks
No of channels availability then go for Tata sky or airtel dth

I recently moved from.d2h to DEN cable , i was regularly suffering from bad service and there was no hope for further addition of new channels and in the same time all other dth was adding so many channels
So better to leave d2h

I recently moved from.d2h to DEN cable , i was regularly suffering from bad service and there was no hope for further addition of new channels and in the same time all other dth was adding so many channels
So better to leave d2h
Are digital cable stbs have favourites option like d2h

As earlier they removed some FTA channels from Basic service Tier .. satsang abn andra jyoti, svbc 2, god tv etc . now listed under a-la-carte subscription page
B2J7E0C.jpg
22N5URB.jpg

qsUFE3c.jpg

9zq7qzd.jpg

rdfigHq.jpg

o3Dbez8.jpg

Last edited:
I subscribed satsang tv and now NCF increasing to 140rs +gst from 130rs
They are charging 10rs extra for FTA channel 😡 violating TRAI rules
EPR9dFe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock