General Discussion & Updates about d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Balaji G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,508
  • Views Views: Views 958,687
Absolutely right. This dual policy is really hampering their business growth. Double horse riding will lead them to nowhere.
Hello all
Because of above reason I dumped d2h and switched to airtel. As a customer I can't keep on changing the alignment of dish moreover their hd channels don't have that much clarity and also lock up policy. By mistake I forgot to remove one of bouquets and it got extended and i ended up paying huge amt for channels which I didn't watch.

Regards

Ramani

Absolutely right. This dual policy is really hampering their business growth. Double horse riding will lead them to nowhere.
Hello all
Because of above reason I dumped d2h and switched to airtel. As a customer I can't keep on changing the alignment of dish moreover their hd channels don't have that much clarity and also lock up policy. By mistake I forgot to remove one of bouquets and it got extended and i ended up paying huge amt for channels which I didn't watch.

Regards

Ramani

Me too dumped
Guys don't expect more from d2h
Nothing will b added
Better shift to other dth if u want
Dishtv should b sold or d2h should sold out by dishtv

Hello all

Regards

Ramani
Bro don't take otherwise you have to give a advance request to deactivate otherwise it will be billed. Or you have a option to alter the pack via website which I normally do to avoid such situations.Regarding alignment it is clear now for south you stay with D2h and for north you align to Dishtv. HD channels have lot of clarity refer @Aliens007 bros post in the forum the clarity is crystal clear it looks there may be some issue with your alignment.

Bro don't take otherwise you have to give a advance request to deactivate otherwise it will be billed. Or you have a option to alter the pack via website which I normally do to avoid such situations.Regarding alignment it is clear now for south you stay with D2h and for north you align to Dishtv. HD channels have lot of clarity refer @Aliens007 bros post in the forum the clarity is crystal clear it looks there may be some issue with your alignment.
Hello brother

Firstly I am a positive person and will not mind to your statement as I am always open to suggest ions and help. See the thing which I am irritated of is the locking policy which no other dth follow except dish tv. They have no right squeeze money frm customer.

Next query related to clarity. The technician himself admitted that there is issue with transponder due to hd is not that much clear

Happy ganesh chaturthi

Regards

Ramani

IMG-20220902-235918.jpg

IMG-20220903-000029.jpg

IMG-20220903-001543.jpg

Back
Top Bottom