General Discussion & Updates about d2h

@Vadirocks Tataplay, Airtel both updating NTO-2.0 in their websites,

No update from Dish-D2h,
So can we expect continuation of NTO-1.0 in d2h ?

You're One Of The Most Senior Member Here,,,

I Don't Know, What To Reply To You Bro!

I Can Understand Your Frustration But Think Like @dino29

You're One Of The Most Senior Member Here,,,

I Don't Know, What To Reply To You Bro!

I Can Understand Your Frustration But Think Like @dino29

Anna , is that some compliment or taunt. Please elaborate and explain the meaning of ur above statement .

Well i always stand by facts / truth and have a very positive attitude, if this is what u requested @Aliens007 bro to adopt/imbibe then that surely is a welcome thing. He is also one member who i respect a lot as he is neutral in his opinion, respects others views admits when he makes wrong statement & above all is very eager to learn about various things from information shared by others thus he never pretends or claims that he has knowledge or is right about a topic unless he is sure about it. I really admire him for this reason

Anna , is that some compliment or taunt. Please elaborate and explain the meaning of ur above statement .

Well i always stand by facts / truth and have a very positive attitude, if this is what u requested @Aliens007 bro to adopt/imbibe then that surely is a welcome thing. He is also one member who i respect a lot as he is neutral in his opinion, respects others views admits when he makes wrong statement & above all is very eager to learn about various things from information shared by others thus he never pretends or claims that he has knowledge or is right about a topic unless he is sure about it. I really admire him for this reason

It's Definitely 200% Complementary Bro!

BBYUwek.jpg

My D2h infinity app not showing south indian languages and packages
Anybody facing like this ??
CzWj2fV.png
5RCOdSq.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock