General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Is any one get algazeera at lcn 11111?. I
see this channel in the guide of D2h infinity and channel finder of watcho. But in d2h, not have this channel

Is any one get algazeera at lcn 11111?. I
see this channel in the guide of D2h infinity and channel finder of watcho. But in d2h, not have this channel
Four digits 1111 ETV Bal Bharat in d2h,

But you're saying five digits 11111,
In d2h from 3 to 4 digits LCN only available.

Guys D2h V 5008 HDbox is new one?if not new hw is the box, anybody used this box or anybody using this box ??

Today mine secondary connection dish HD box with card gave to technician and he bought the abve said d2h box...cardless box..and recharged for 9months,I knew it was 2nd hand but he told it was only used for 6monts and nt recharged for many months,so I got offer for 9months

@Vadirocks reply
Or @Deep.S
@Zeta Reticuli

Personally I felt box is good,weightless very small in size

Last edited:
No Channel Addition this Month, I am requesting Sports 18-2 and 3 Since Jan 01, getting the same reply "we are working on it". I think Dish TV management is sleeping when adding demanding Channel to ST2 Subsribers. Bro do u know the Statelettile Lifetime end Date.?
Zee Network 6 HD channels added in 2020,
Still Zee Thirai HD (Tamil) Zee Picchar HD (kannada) and Zee Zest HD not available in d2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock