General Discussion & Updates about d2h

How do you add this channel on D2H? It was activated but I was messing around on website to change a few packs and now don't find this on activation page or channel selection page?
Don't use website for single channel addition. Use whatsapp.

D2h is looting its customers. My package is Celebration Hd in which star Sports HD1 is a part. But for me they will not activate this channel. On complaining to CC they activated this channel, but charged Rs22+. and switch of date reduced to 10/02/21. Again called CC. He told me that he corrected the charges. But after some time Star sports 1HD disconnected. Called CC again and another person attended. He says that star sports1 Hd is not part of the package. Without my consent he activated SS1HD as add on and my switch of date reduced to 9/02/21 on the same day. D2h App and website says Star sports1HD is part of Celebration Hd package. During this period I called CC 4 times. Different persons attended. 2 says SS1Hd is part of my package, and other 2 says it is not a part. What a pathetic condition?

I have observed that the telecasting of zee Tamil & sun tv in d2h lags by 1 sec, when compared to Akshaya Diginet. Why is this lagging? Is it applicable to all DTH?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock