General Discussion, Updates and News about International Shows and Series

It seems this thread is used only for KC Global Media channels (AXN Asia, Animax Asia, GEM Asia and ONE Asia). More channels and shows are welcome. But the problem is we already have this thread for most American show updates. I am not sure if this should be merged there. Discussion - New English Show Updates & Discussions
bro one correction the other thread you mentioned was mostly intended for English shw updates on Indian english tv channels as mentioned through indirectly through channel logos in thread starting page- it is one of the reasons why it was pinned thread - later stage some posts of intl posts of english shows started to be posted there at present.

this thread i agree partially with you sadly feels like only about AXN, one tv asia , gem tv asia- or kc group channels one small correction though Animax logo are there in some posts if you carefully observe in each of those posts with Animax logo on right hand side -it clearly mentions AXN logo on left side and mainly about AXN shows promotion . if you checked earlier post of this thread had english shows updates of international tv channels of cw and etc and even in recent then it stopped as this thread was only posted once a week by few member and didn't had better visibility compared to pinned post. thats why i decided i wont post those channel updates regularly even when i started this year feb 2021 starting with one tv asia , later weeks later posted abour axn and gem and then stopped as realized it would be better to be posted by someone who is watching the show or channel through iptv indirectly.

bro i tried searching different international tv channels its difficult when info regarding intl tv channels with subtitles are hard to find - AXN is popular tv channel recognizable , k drama is becoming popular and rage so one tv asia as operates in entire south east asia and also offers english subtitle and gem tv asia offers j drama with eng subtitle , AXN asia as it focus on asian region.
there are some channels but they dont even provide subtitle and their channel names are lesser known.

i tried few times hbo asia at present they seem to be more interested i promotion of their hbo go channel .

Source

The Last OG S4 on TBS network channel from OCT 26

Source

2D1N - two days 1 night - 4 on KBS World ( it does have english subtitles) they face challenges

Source

TROS - The Return Of Superman - series - live action show about challenges . celebrity dad do stay at home job take care of kids , and mom leaves home - star plus had this show once long back

jollybro was right i tried to find some different channels or now found few channels with subtitles other than mentioned hope others also post about other channel as well or having different content

AXN Original production show "My Hometown is GOAT" premieres 4th November on AXN Asia.
2nb4ytb.png

Last edited:
bro one correction the other thread you mentioned was mostly intended for English shw updates on Indian english tv channels as mentioned through indirectly through channel logos in thread starting page- it is one of the reasons why it was pinned thread - later stage some posts of intl posts of english shows started to be posted there at present.

this thread i agree partially with you sadly feels like only about AXN, one tv asia , gem tv asia- or kc group channels one small correction though Animax logo are there in some posts if you carefully observe in each of those posts with Animax logo on right hand side -it clearly mentions AXN logo on left side and mainly about AXN shows promotion . if you checked earlier post of this thread had english shows updates of international tv channels of cw and etc and even in recent then it stopped as this thread was only posted once a week by few member and didn't had better visibility compared to pinned post. thats why i decided i wont post those channel updates regularly even when i started this year feb 2021 starting with one tv asia , later weeks later posted abour axn and gem and then stopped as realized it would be better to be posted by someone who is watching the show or channel through iptv indirectly.

bro i tried searching different international tv channels its difficult when info regarding intl tv channels with subtitles are hard to find - AXN is popular tv channel recognizable , k drama is becoming popular and rage so one tv asia as operates in entire south east asia and also offers english subtitle and gem tv asia offers j drama with eng subtitle , AXN asia as it focus on asian region.
there are some channels but they dont even provide subtitle and their channel names are lesser known.

i tried few times hbo asia at present they seem to be more interested i promotion of their hbo go channel

i tried few times hbo asia at present they seem to be more interested i promotion of their hbo go channel .
Southeast Asia channels English subs are hard to find. There are simple reasons for same:

1) Singapore is very strict country, it's hard to pirate their channels via apps like Star Hub or SingTel where these channels are available.

2) Malaysia has raw feeds. Subtitles are multi (Eng, Malay and Chinese), So IPTV don't fetch subtitles. So you get raw without subtitles.

3) Philippines ain't capable of hosting IPTV.

4) This is the reason you will find these channels on IPTV in Indonesia subs, Khemer, Thai Subs, Vietnamese subtitles along with original audio.

Last edited:
How to watch this channel in india ?
You can't watch in India..

But there are some legal paid apps where you can watch them with VPN and subscription.

Me Watch Singapore ( Animax and GEM), I'm using this app.

We Watch Cambodia (AXN, Animax and GEM).

Vision Plus Indonesia (AXN, Animax, ONE, GEM). (Indonesia Subtitles).

These are paid legal apps as listed on Animax website.

www.animax-asia.com/getanimax

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock