General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,248
Sarkar said:
What kind of revolution are they talking about ?:huh

Don't know bro. :shy At this moment when all other dths are rising RDTV is sleeping. :'( :(

I wonder why don't they change the frequencies from DVBS-1 to DVBS-2 it will give them more space to add new channels. Moreover, they can adjust many new channels in their exisiting frequencies but they are not making any progress in this direction :(

Hassan Syed said:
I wonder why don't they change the frequencies from DVBS-1 to DVBS-2 it will give them more space to add new channels. Moreover, they can adjust many new channels in their exisiting frequencies but they are not making any progress in this direction :(

If they needed to change STB , even their remaining customers will be lost.they are too lazy that It took 3months for Base pack price Revision.

p_pahare said:
If they needed to change STB , even their remaining customers will be lost.they are too lazy that It took 3months for Base pack price Revision.

Forget about box replacement. It is nearly an impossible task for a DTH provider. Cost associated with the box price is very high.

Bishnu15 said:
Well said Hassan bro. Are they waiting for Measat 3B Tps ?

I wonder why they are on waiting? Mesat 3B is already active. All they have to do is to buy more band width from them.

Back
Top Bottom