General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,256
RE: Some Info which I would like to share

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
So Goodbye to SD ;)

I don't think so, Bishnu15, will leave Sun Direct like me :P if they told u the correct news then Focus Ne channels group must be replaced with the channels name they told u.

No good bye to SD. May be a 2nd connection.

yes from now onwards bishnu will start defending rdtv also... his default reply will be about the pq of sd channels for rdtv and for sd it will be the cheap package rates...

Shadow said:
yes from now onwards bishnu will start defending rdtv also... his default reply will be about the pq of sd channels for rdtv and for sd it will be the cheap package rates...

Did I say like that ? :no Dont try to be oversmart. :no

mmdtahir said:
bro.. u r rich enough it seems:ohya

No no bro. Just normal thing. :ohya

Shadow said:

:D:D:rofl nailed it

Shadow said:

:no:no:no dont be oversmart... :k Dont crictize any member without proper post did he mention ur words in his post.... Dnt create unwanted arguments and dnt spoil the thread.....

bad decision done by bishnu bro & after sale rdtv not take care to solve the customers complaint & i think u need more bengali channels means go for adtv or dish tv or d2h:k

online shopping website provide 3 month new connection @Rs.1600 & 5 Month @ Rs.2000

adtv have 17 bengali channels & dish tv have 19 bengali channels & d2h have 16 bengali channels & rdtv have only 12 bengali channels & also too costly:shy

Shadow said:

Unnecessary statement
Irrelevant to the situation :no

Back
Top Bottom