General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,250
Bishnu15 said:
Mr Ambani's hunger is more. Why did you go for RDTV in spite of having Sun DTH Hassan bro ? Sun DTH itself is a mix of RDTV + Sun. You know very well RDTV is backed by Mr Ambani. Were you not aware of Mr Ambani's hunger ? Only because of good PQ ?

I have two TV sets at home. We r using only one dish antenna for Reliance Digital and Sun Direct with two pin out LNB. I am now thinking to stop renewing Reliance Digital. I must have buy Sun Direct till now but someone told me not to do so as company might be closed soon :(

Hassan Syed said:
I have two TV sets at home. We r using only one dish antenna for Reliance Digital and Sun Direct with two pin out LNB. I am now thinking to stop renewing Reliance Digital. I must have buy Sun Direct till now but someone told me not to do so as company might be closed soon :(

Who told u company might close soon ? :angry

Chinmay Kore said:
Bro I also heard somewhere :lol

Please don't spread false rumours.:angry If you have source share it or else don't spread false rumours.:wall Admin team requested to note. :(

Bishnu15 said:
Please don't spread false rumours.:angry If you have source share it or else don't spread false rumours.:wall Admin team requested to note. :(
Bro I don't have source but heard rumours :(

I seen it in news that if Sun Network lose the case in Supreme Court then it will be closed. They already lost the case in High Court :(

Hassan Syed said:
I seen it in news that if Sun Network lose the case in Supreme Court then it will be closed. They already lost the case in High Court :(

Please post the link of the news. BTW Sun Network & Sun Direct DTH not same. :angry

Bishnu15 said:
Please post the link of the news. BTW Sun Network & Sun Direct DTH not same. :angry
Bhai leave it nothing will happen :tup
Cool down bro :tup

Back
Top Bottom