General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,248
when will RDTV add kappa tv,surya music,discovery science,e24,mastii etc channels ?

@Hassan bro,but I don't think they will activate frequencies from measat 3b,they will stick with the old measat tps.

sajeev menon22 said:
@Hassan bro,but I don't think they will activate frequencies from measat 3b,they will stick with the old measat tps.

They cannot add new HD channels and also cannot adjust too many SD channels in their current frequencies. If they adjust more and more SD channels in current frequencies then they will lose the picture quality. Currently, Reliance Digital is attracting customers only on the behalf of its picture quality

Bishnu15 said:
What is the current status of Mesat 3B Tps ?

It is fully functional. I wonder why Sun Direct and Reliance Digital are not making efforts in buying new frequencies?

Is RDTV relaunching next year ?,some of them told that sun direct purchased 8 or 9 tps from Measat 3B,only the activation is left,is that true ?

sajeev menon22 said:
Is RDTV relaunching next year ?,some of them told that sun direct purchased 8 or 9 tps from Measat 3B,only the activation is left,is that true ?

I have no idea. I heard the same. All I know, once Reliance Digital purchased new frequencies we can expect a lot of new channels :)

Back
Top Bottom