Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,194
Tata Sky is the only DTH which are using by Amritsar's Golden Temple Satellite TV Team for Live Telecast of Gurbani from Golden Temple on PTC Punjabi.
I captured Some Pics from Amritsar's Golden Temple

3f4e04ed4288363a17994cae1fe1cfe6.jpg
88117fed0fb0a70c1380145fff030915.jpg

anishpai said:
Hi Guys,

As we know Monsoons are coming in some weeks. As this is the first monsoon for my TS I wanted to know some details

My TS dish is fitted right on the water tank (Cement Slab) on the terrace. There are more dishes but they are installed below on the terrace walls. There are other dishes also installed on the water tank in the next building. So is earthing needed ??? As Lighting and Thunder are prone in rainy season.

Also any other points to take down during monsoons :)

Well i don't think its needed unless dish has connectivity to electric current directly. Its connected to the plastic clamp/holder only. I have seen many such water tank cement slab fitted dish in my locality and none of them ever had faced lightning.

Last edited:
Bapun Raz said:
Well i don't think its needed unless dish has connectivity to electric current directly. Its connected to the plastic clamp/holder only. I have seen many such water tank cement slab fitted dish in my locality and none of them ever had faced lightning.

Ok. Thanks for the info bro. Also the cable has been looped on the dish stand, and on the dish arm. So there is no way the lightning can be passed on from the dish to the cable ???

Today I am watching my brother childhood favourite movie ( halo ) in TataSky Kids Cinema :hd ( this movie best child movie )
Thank you Tata Sky for the beautiful channel

Sometimes some channels display "No Information" on mini EPG, and only after the channel is accessed it appears and it it shows No Information again if we change the channel. I want to know whay this issue and is it will all STB ???

anishpai said:
Sometimes some channels display "No Information" on mini EPG, and only after the channel is accessed it appears and it it shows No Information again if we change the channel. I want to know whay this issue and is it will all STB ???

It is for all:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks SagR Bro, but why does this occur ??? It happnes rarely and this is the 3rd time i have faced this issue, and normally it gets solved after a reboot. It takes 1 hour to load all channels EPG.

anishpai said:
Thanks SagR Bro, but why does this occur ??? It happnes rarely and this is the 3rd time i have faced this issue, and normally it gets solved after a reboot. It takes 1 hour to load all channels EPG.

I got new connection 1yr before & from then I am seeing same.
Hope it ll work fine after new software update:)

Waiting for new software update:sp

Last edited by a moderator:
sagR said:
I got new connection 1yr before & from then I am seeing same.
Hope it ll work fine after new software update:)

Waiting for new software update:sp

Which STB are you using ??? I am using HD STB

Back
Top Bottom