• Views: Views 2,594,742
There are no snap posted by anyone like that:blush

But I have seen many times before this.
Don't you see the difference :huh
The ss posted by @Vicky bro
cea06093cd5c5f00b46068132e9a4935.jpg

& This ss posted by me
081859ce430dddcdca8beafd4e361c31.jpg

In old snap you can see transfer feature available while in new ss its been replaced by mytatasky login feature.

Anyway don't know when exactly this Change happened so only those who haven't updated the app yesterday can verify this I noticed this change after updating the app yesterday :)

Last edited:
Don't you see the difference :huh
The ss posted by @Vicky bro

& This ss posted by me
In old snap you can see transfer feature available while in new ss its been replaced by mytatasky login feature.

Anyway don't know when exactly this Change happened so only those who haven't updated the app yesterday can verify this
Yes, I know it's replaced, but you was posted "Mytatasky option added on mobile app";)

I have moved to new state , from WB to Andhra ... I informed TS abt the dish installation here ... The engineer came , but he doesn't have any wire to connect the dish , as the old wire is short to connect ... So , doesn't tS take responsibility to make all the necessary connections ...? I am suffering from fever , also here shops aren't near ... Shall I ask TS to bring all the requirements ??

I have moved to new state , from WB to Andhra ... I informed TS abt the dish installation here ... The engineer came , but he doesn't have any wire to connect the dish , as the old wire is short to connect ... So , doesn't tS take responsibility to make all the necessary connections ...? I am suffering from fever , also here shops aren't near ... Shall I ask TS to bring all the requirements ??
Ofcourse its there responsibility, eventually you will be paying them. even the wire is their problem not yours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock