Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,020
I have shifted home and while removing the wire , I have lost the jack of the Tata sky STB which is connected to the dish wire ...
The technician came and did the installation and he put the jack , but when going he took away his jack back ...
Is there any way to purchase the jack ??
I don't know the name of it
Its their responsibility to provide parts that are missing and give customers a fully working product before leaving

Its their responsibility to provide parts that are missing and give customers a fully working product before leaving
That applies only if have requested for relocation and moved out all equipments from old location to new safely. If you have lost something then its not tata sky's responsibility.

That applies only if have requested for relocation and moved out all equipments from old location to new safely. If you have lost something then its not tata sky's responsibility.
They can charge extra for the missing part but can't go and take their part with them? Isn't it?

Watching Punjabi film
TATA SKY ad During Interwal
8c918862bc81211cd5802a4f431d6df5.jpg

8739fb17bbcfc1fa8795c2ec192e3094.jpg

ce59a71b5c5dee628d68c7de79b47a64.jpg

In my new home , my house owner isn't allowing to make holes for the Tata sky wire to come inside the home , she said she will call the electrician for the work ...
It has been 7 days , still no response from her.. I have reminded 3-4 times ...
So , today I found small hole near window ... As I don't have the Pin at the end of the TS wire ( got lost during home shifting )
The TS technician installed the Dish and Tested it with my Tv and left the wire outside , as I didn't give him permission to drill holes ... He checked with the TV near the door and Everything was fine ...
. I bought a thin wire and connected it ... And the thin wire got through the window hole ...
I inserted the wire tip to the back of the Tata Sky STB , but I don't get any signal ....
I am sure that the wire is fine , bcos the TS technician tested before he left ... And everything was working ....
Is there anything wrong with the extension wire I added ???
Pls guide me ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom